Gas leakage at ikeja lagos

On Wednesday, a gas leak was discovered near Computer Village in Lagos' Oba Akran neighborhood.

In a statement released on Wednesday, NEMA (South West) spokesperson Ibrahim Farinloye advised residents to avoid using anything flammable.

"For safety reasons, residents near Computer Village, Underbridge Awolowo Way, and the Oba Akran axis, Anifowose Street, and Medical Road should not open shops or use open naked fire," he said.

"A distressed alert has just been received indicating a massive gas pipeline leakage around these areas."

According to the report, the gas leak has been contained, and residents have been advised to resume their normal routines.

However, traffic is still being diverted around the affected areas because law enforcement officers are still on the scene of the gas leak.






Post a Comment

0 Comments